There are multiple ways to earn an Academic Reward Ticket
- Common Assessments: - This will come from the student's raw data on their exams
- Mastered students will receive 3 tickets
- On Track Students will receive 2 tickets
- Approaching students will receive 1 ticket with at least a 15% increase
- Basic Students will receive 1 ticket with at least a 15% increase from previous assessment
Quizzes and Tests: -
- If a student improves by 10 points from one test or quiz to another they will receive 1 ticket. It doesn’t matter if it’s a quiz of 53 and then a test of 64 that’s a 10 point improvement.
- If a student makes a 95 or higher on any quiz or test they will receive 1 ticket
- Students cannot earn a ticket for retakes.
9 Weeks grade Card: -
A student will receive a ticket if they improve their grade in any subject by 5 points or more.
MVB (Most Valuable Brave):-
Each teacher will receive 2 extra tickets for each 4.5 week period to be given to two of the hardest workers in their classes. This will need to go to those students who are working diligently each and every day.
A.R. Points: -
- @ 4.5 weeks if a student has met half or more of their points they will receive a ticket
- @ 9 weeks if a student has met or exceeded their AR goal; they will receive a ticket
- If a student earns all A’s they will receive 3 tickets
- If a student earns all A’s and B’s they will receive 2 tickets
- If a student earns all B’s they will receive 1 ticket
If a student improves 2 or more grades from the previous 9 weeks they will receive 1 ticket
- If any student improves one level from 18-19 TN Ready scores they will win a ticket to participate in the Snow Cone truck in the fall of 2020.
- If any student scores Mastered or On Track they will receive a ticket to participate in the Snow Cone truck in the fall of 2020.